Anyone going to Sand Mt.?

Started by 2006YFZ450, January 25, 2006, 12:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Whos going to Sand Mt. this weekend???

Is anyone going to Race TT?

I t looks like I'll be there ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

that pro dirt biker curtis sienko will be there. ;)

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

POLARIS 330

IS THIS JUST APLACE FOR SPORT QUADS OR IS IT COOL FOR 4X4QUADS LET ME NOW PLZ

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on January 25, 2006, 12:10:54 PM
Whos going to Sand Mt. this weekend???

Is anyone going to Race TT?

I t looks like I'll be there ;)

you better be there we have a head to head race with your slow motion pipe!

Quote from: POLARIS 330 on February 03, 2006, 08:23:30 PM
IS THIS JUST APLACE FOR SPORT QUADS OR IS IT COOL FOR 4X4QUADS LET ME NOW PLZ

it is a place for all quads!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

POLARIS 330

COOL WHO IS GOING TOMARROW MORNING I WANT TO GO OUT TOMARROW

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dudek38

it'll be open next weekend,.  i think it would be a great spot for utility quads. there is a cool mud section, plus its fun climbing hills with 4x4's.
modified z400

POLARIS 330

Cool ill be there next weekend isn't open during the week to?

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: POLARIS 330 on February 05, 2006, 09:23:49 PM
Cool ill be there next weekend isn't open during the week to?

nope it is only open on sunday? ???
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

wheelie_boy

Im probably going to the mx on the 19th. is anybodsy else going?
05 kx 250f

Honda250ex

I will be there on the 12th maby the 19th :-\
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy